.jpg)
We slept in until 9:00- it was lovely. It was just what I needed because Tanner was up for about an hour last night. Today I looked in his mouth and could touch his right front tooth and could see the tip of the left and the other tooth on the other side of his right (insisor?). It feels like we have been running around all day between visiting teaching, RS meeting/lunch, and going to Rachel's, and Tanner has been so good. When we got home from lunch he was so excited to be home that he just started to dig into his toy basket throwing them all over his shoulder, but I had to inturrupt it so that we could got to Rachel's. On our drive Tanner kept pulling the blanket over his head and squeeling and then droping it down and smiling at me in the mirrior. He just started to put his toys covering his face yesterday and it is so cute. Maybe I could get him to play peek-a-boo now, but you know how he is when you try to get him to just sit and play with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment