We went to Rachel's house to watch her kids this morning and Tanner loved it of course. He thinks he is one of the big boys while he is there, although today was the first time Tanner and Isabel really started to play together. Isabel has been trying for a long time, but I think that she finally proved herself big enough to play with Tanner by standing. Tanner would pull things off the table and she would stand right by him and had the face of, "yep that's right, keep it up Tanner." They definitely have the possibility to get into lots of trouble together. When we got home from Rachel's I left Tanner for a minute and while I was gone he found something new to play with. At least it is better (safer) than when I found him climbing into the tub.
No comments:
Post a Comment