Wednesday, February 18, 2009





Tanner is really getting the whole walking thing down-well I should say the whole forcing you to help him thing. When you try to set him down he will just start walking so that your two options are letting him fall or walking with him. Once he gets you he will not let you go even if he wants to play with some toys. He will play with the toys one handed and will stay standing. Since I like to play with him the majority of the day this is what we do. He also loves anything with wheels that he can push around the house. It is so funny how busy he is all day. I was trying to watch last nights Biggest Loser this morning and every 2 min I had to run and find him and bring him back. He did not want to stay where I was he was much more interested in getting into any drawer available or getting the garbage and toilet paper in the bathroom-needless to say that door is now staying closed.

No comments: