Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Last night after I wrote the last entry the funniest thing happened. I was in the kitchen cleaning up and Tanner was playing in his toy basket and grabbed the nose of the talking pig. He has heard it talk when I push it, but it has never happened when he has touched it. As soon as it said, "I'm a pig" he looked up at me with the saddest face ever and was so scared of the pig. He quickly got over it once I came over and played with it. Today he has been a screamer over everything-happy sad it doesn't matter it all deserves a ear piercing scream. When I look at him and say Tanner that is too loud he will just smile. Oh and beware of kisses- he bites! This video is actually from last night, but I thought that it was so funny to see him work.

No comments: