Tanner and I played outside today. He was a little hesitant about the grass at first, but once he figured it out he wanted to walk all around. We walked until he was set on getting the little rocks and I decided it was a good time to come back in. This afternoon Dathan, Blake, and Savanna came over and Tanner loves all three. He was just loving following Savanna around (I don't think that she loved it too much), and of course he loved seeing and being near Dathan. They are going to stay the night and so he will have lots of fun in the morning. OK and the two little front teeth are hilarious. Every time he laughs so do I because they are so darn cute. Tooth number six is just about to come through- so I am hoping that it does so we can get back to regular nights. Right now as I am writing this Tanner is playing samurai baby and keeps getting really mad because he is getting the pole stuck behind his head - I am not even sure how he is managing to get it there. This video is of him playing with his train car today- he loves it. He tries to lift it up and put it on everything so I thought I would take a video.
San Fran sisters trip
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment