Wednesday, February 11, 2009




For as little as I have to do it sure seems like my days have been full. Today Tanner and I planted a little herb garden, OK I did most the work. This evening he has been crawling around in his little "fuzzy bunz" and I have started to think that they are so cute. He is so funny because although he loves being at Rachel's house and feeling like a big kid he really likes to take advantage of being an only child. Every time I sit down with he he crawls over to me as fast as he can and attacks. I have been trying to play with him by throwing him into the pillows and wrestling, but lets just say a mom can't do it as well as a dad.

1 comment:

Holbrook's said...

OH my gosh you switched!! I didn't think you were serious! I love it!! I am so glad that someone else sees that "clothe" diapers are not what they used to be. Sometimes people give me the strangest looks when i tell them I use clothe. My only suggestion is Oxyclean. I use it on evey load and it really helps with staining! I also use Costco's eco friendly detergent at it works great as well. Let me know if you have any questions.