Monday, February 16, 2009

Here is a picture of my beautiful flowers- they keep getting better each day.




Tanner and I have been working on "projects" all day and are quite pleased with our progress (OK he slept that is why I was able to get most of them completed). I swear he knows what "mama" and "no no" mean and loves to use both. I am not sure where he learned "no no" because he doesn't hear it much, I sure do on the other hand. When i try to get him in his car seat he will tell me "no no" or if I am trying to get him to do anything he doesn't want to. When he want me to hold him he will either look at me and clap or hold onto my leg and say "mama." This evening our neighbors brought me some dinner and Indian fry bread and it was delicious. If I don't share whatever I am eating with him he will scream until I do and so I was holding him while we shared the bread. It was so funny because at the end Tanner was trying to feed me the bread just like I do to him. He is funnier every day, oh and on a side note he grinds his little teeth together- I am hoping it is just because they are new.

No comments: