Tanner has started to do the funniest thing. If I leave the room for even just a minute I will hear a scream and when i go to see what is wrong he will be stuck in some new corner. When I see him I usually will think that it is so funny that I will just start to laugh. Tanner will start to laugh too-I am not sure he knows why he is laughing, but it is funny. This picture is of him stuck between the couch and chair- and although he could get out he wants to go forwards and not back the way he got in. He is crying because After we laughed about where he was I left to find the camera and it sent him into tears. Tonight we have had Olivia with us and Tanner is loving it. She was watching a movie and Tanner just stood holding onto the couch next to her staring and smiling. When a song would come on the movie he would get down on his knees and start to dance (bouncing and raising his hands in the air).
San Fran sisters trip
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment