Today was a lazy day, and I mean lazy as in we didn't get out of pajamas until 1:00- it was lovely. Tanner's top teeth are in as far as I can tell and with them seems to have come a new attitude. He is a little spunky and it is quite funny. He will put his teeth together and scrunch his little nose- I wish I could get it on camera, but he is not very cooperating when it comes to something like that. I put him in his jumper this morning and I could not believe how big he looked (it has been awhile since he was in there last). He still thought that it was fun, but is more interested in investigating the house and his newest discovery is the vent. The laundry basket has been there to distract from it, but he can now move it so we will see what I come up with next. He is also loving opening all the drawers in the house and does so repeatedly. Today while I was getting ready I heard him at the dresser, but figured that it was no big deal and when I came out he had empties the two bottom drawers. I figure that is OK since he loves it and there isn't anything that can hurt him in there.
San Fran sisters trip
11 years ago
1 comment:
Tanner is getting SO big! Don't you love all the messes? It only gets better.....
Post a Comment