Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Wyatt Oh Wyatt

So Wyatt continues to make us laugh everyday.  His face is one that when you look at it you just laugh. Today Wyatt was climbing on a chair to see what treasures were on top of the dresser.  I told him to get down and then went into the other room because I was in a hurry and then I was going to go back to check on him to make sure he got down.  About 30 sec. after I left I heard him say, "Ya down get down mom."  So I figured he got something that he could take with him and so there was not any interest in being up there anymore.  When he walked out I was right there and he had a very funny face and was patting his pocket.  I asked him what he had and he patted his pocket again and said, "Just Wyatt's," in a whisper kinda hunched over.  I told him no and that he needed to show me.  He got in his pocket and pulled out a pin that is used to package new shirts.  I told him it could poke him and hurt him and so we needed to throw it away.  He told me it was just Wyatt's, I told him it wasn't and then he said, "Oh ya just daddy's."  I really wish I could record all of our conversations with Wyatt.  Like for instant today when Tanner got home Wyatt asked, "How was day Tanner, good, Ok."  All one sentence without a breath.

No comments: