Tanner is so funny and kind and loving. He keeps us on our toes and rolling with laughter. We love the joy Tanner brings into everyday life. He is a perfect fit for the oldest and I do not know how I could be a mother without him.
I guess it is a little obvious that his name is subject to change at anytime. Right now it has Darth vader in it as well as Ironman sometimes. Darth vader is his favorite naughty guy and Ironman is his favorite good guy.
- Spiderman costume: This is a daily costume and there are always bad guys lurking around our house- sometimes it is his dad. Other times Spidey just comes out to take pictures with us. He used to announce himself and ask if there was anyone who wanted a picture with somebody. We of course were so excited to meet Spiderman and get our picture with him. (This was learned from Disneyland). One day while wearing his spiderman costume I told him he needed to clean up. He said, "Mom super heroes doen't clean up." I told him that I should probably throw all the toys that were out away and after a few min thinking it over he said, "Well I could turn back into your son."
- His first prayer as a 4 yr old (ie. that night): "Please bless that I can be five in just a min."
-The day after his birthday and since he keeps asking me, "Mom do you remember when i used to do this/wear this when I was 3?" It is usually not hard to do since it was just a day ago.
- Tanner is very excitable: This makes it so fun to take him places and give him things- it can be a little dangerous because I want to give him surprises all the time.
- Tanner is a good big brother and will help me take care Jackson when ever I need him to.
- Ready for school- Tanner has me pack him a lunch just about everyday so that he can go to "school" He walks outside comes back in and I turn into his teacher.
- Always up for any game and loves to play with anyone anywhere. Definitely an extrovert that loves people.
San Fran sisters trip
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment