Tanner is so happy and full of life and energy. I know why he was sent to me and why he is my first child that I make the most mistakes with. He is so forgiving and even when I get frustrated and mad over silly things he does not let it even phase him or his mood. He stays happy and lets my lack of patience run right off his shoulder and he is always patient with me. He always does things with reasoned purpose and they are always very though out. Tanner is a very good friend and good big brother. He is very responsible and minds so well even when others are doing something. Tanner still has the funniest imagination and comes up with the funniest games. He is not big on toys because he is his own best toy. He loves to play school or store or supper hero or anything else where he has some alternate age (he is usually 6). He comes up with scripts for us to play with him. Tanner still loves to ride bikes and is extremely talented at balance. He learned to ride a bike a year ago in October (I am not sure if I wrote a post about it so I am including it now October 2011). Tanner is very outgoing and loves to talk to everyone and tell them as much as he can before the conversation is over. He loves drawing which surprises me because it requires him to sit. He will wake up in the morning and as soon as he sees a pen or pencil he will sit and concentrate and write cards to everyone. He loves to spell and is very good. The other day he wrote all of us cards and had our names on them, Bad (Brad), Jes, Jaxsen. I was so proud of him! He loves school and love to learn about letters and really anything. Tanner remembers EVERYTHING! This is good and bad because sometimes he is listening when i don;t realize it.
No comments:
Post a Comment