Sunday, July 27, 2008

Welcome Home Surprise


When Tanner and I got back from our Utah trip Brad had all sorts of surprises for us. We came home to a spotless house and a treadmill, two things that I have wanted for a long while. I am so excited and cannot wait to start running again on Monday- now there are no excuses. I have to say we are getting quite a full bedroom with the bed, bassinet, night stands, dresser, cedar chest, dresser,desk and now the treadmill, but we love it. I am constantly surprised how wonderful Brad is and count my blessings everyday that he is in my life.

3 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

lucky girl!

Cheramie said...

i thought your house was pretty spotless before you left! brad, good job on keeping the secret about the treadmill. :)

Shannon said...

That's exciting about your treadmill. That's definitely the only way I could exercise down there in the heat!