Monday, July 14, 2008

Snuggle Babes





Rachel (my sister) came over with her 4 kids, and so of course we had to put the babies together for a photo shoot. Isabel would just snuggle right up to Tanner and both babies were as content as could be. Isabel seems so tinny compared to Tanner, it is amazing what a differnce 9 days makes. Of course the fact that he is a boy and she is a girl might have something to do with it.

7 comments:

Nicholas and Ashley said...

How fast Isabel grew up from the first picture to the last one :). Tanner and Isabel almost look like they could be twins. They have both changed so much. What cute little babes.

Carolyn said...

That's fun that you two have babies so close, and that they're both such cuties!

Damien and Ashley said...

Your babies are so cute! There's nothing cuter than babies with binki's!

JandK Manwaring Family said...

What sweet and adorable babies! They are going to have so much fun growing up together. Congrats on your anniversary!

emily, etc, etc said...

Those are such cute babies - they almost look like they could be twins! How fun.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

I LOVE that we have babies so close together!! I'm sure these two will have more pictures of them taken together than we can even imagine!!

Holbrook's said...

Oh my gosh is is so cute!! Are you loving being a Mom? I just found out about a ton of people who have blogs that I had no idea about!! I love blogging it helps me stay in touch with people so much better than anything else! You look really happy! Congrats on the anniversary and the little guy!

Liz