Monday, July 21, 2008

Matthew Lott & Mary Catherine



On Thursday July 17th Brad's brother Matthew married Mary Catherine Smith. The wedding was beautiful, although I will say as the bride you do not feel the heat as much as you do as a guest. We are so happy for Matthew and are so excited to have Mary in our family. We loved spending time with friends and family through all of the festivities. All the little boys loved the reception- especially because they found a way to each get a cup of M&M's and were running around having the time of their lives. I am sure Tanner will have other weddings to join in the fun- and when they do I hope it is not in July.

2 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

What a good looking couple-looks like a beautiful wedding!!

dani said...

Hey I really liked MATTHEW and Mary's wedding too! I'm glad I are not the only genius in our family! ;)