Tanner has decided that he wants to suck on his hand rather than his binky. As a child I sucked my fingers and I do not want to have him follow in my footsteps. At this point it is just a battle of the wills because every time I turn around I have to take Tanner's fingers out and put his binky back in. I guess only time will tell who the winner is. On another note I cannot believe how big he is getting and how much his personality is developing. He has started to copy what I do with my mouth and loves watching things and learning.
San Fran sisters trip
11 years ago
3 comments:
And so it starts...he might just always have his own ideas as to how things are done!
I know what you are going through! Addison started off taking a pacifer at first but then at about two months decided she didn't want anything to do with that! She found her thumb one day and has never looked back! Even though it is adorable when she has that chubby little thumb in her mouth, I'm just not so sure it will be so adorable when she's seven and still doing it!
Oh jess I love it when babies suck thier thumbs, just let him. I always tried to get my girls to but it never worked. He looks so old in those pictures.
Post a Comment