Saturday, May 31, 2008

That's a Big One





So I have realized that it is not just me and Brad that think Tanner is getting big. Yesterday I was at Target with Tanner and an elderly man came up to us and asked how old Tanner was. I told him that he was 4 weeks old and he looked at Tanner again and said, "Wow, you got a big one." We love seeing how big he is getting and how much he is learning everyday. Brad makes fun of me because I am always talking about all the things he can do, like make eye contact and follow and object with his eyes. It might not seem like that much, but I am sure that he is on his way to being a genius.

4 comments:

Loughmiller's said...

He is adorable! My first baby was big. 9lb7oz at birth. He was a big baby. Lucky for me, my babies got smaller. Nattie is 1 years old and weighs 17 pounds. There is hope. :) ACtaully I hear bigger babies sleep better, and are better babies.
Anyways, enjoy your little one. They grow up way toooo fast.

Jonathan & Rachel said...

"That's your big boy"!! He is so cute!! For some reason I just want to laugh out loud every time I see him-what a sweet baby!

emily, etc, etc said...

I have no doubts in my mind he will be a genius! My boy was huge and he is totally RAD!!!!!

Nicholas and Ashley said...

WHat a sweet little boy. He looks so old. I love those chubby babes.