Friday, May 16, 2008

The Best Mother's Day







Even though I have only been a mother for about 10 days I have come to the conclusion that there is nothing better. For Mother's Day Bradley gave me the most beautiful pictures of Tanner along with a beautiful bouquet of flowers. It was such a perfect day because we were able to spend time with my sister's family and my mother. My brother-in-law Jonathan and Bradley made us all dinner and dessert, they are both wonderful husbands and fathers.


5 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Yay!! So glad you started a blog..it is so much fun. Everyone will be so excited to get to see sweet little Tanner grow!! All the pictures are SO cute!!

Shannon said...

So glad you have a blog! I can't wait to see pictures of Tanner. They grow so fast.

Nicholas and Ashley said...

I am too very excited you started a blog. That little Tanner is so stinking cute!!! I am so excited to hold and love him. That is the best Mother's day present ever!!!

Nicholas and Ashley said...

By the way Happy birthday again...You guys have had a big month in may!!!!I think our whole family does. It is a good month:)

Odelsa said...

Jess, just wanted to congratulate you and your husband. What a wonderful belssing! Rachel posted your blog on hers and I thought I visit. Enjoy every moment, they grow too fast. Congrats again he is a cute boy. Odelsa