Sunday, June 1, 2008

The Bed Stealing Baby




When Tanner and I get up for his 4-5:00 am feeding he does not like to go back to sleep-unless I put him in our bed. I know that I always loved getting in my parents bed I just didn't know that kids started loving it at such a young age. So this morning while Tanner was in our bed he started wiggling around to make me move a little to the left. Before I knew it, Tanner was fast asleep and I was completely kicked out of my spot, sharing the other half of the bed with Brad. I guess he decided that it was not enough being in our bed, he needed a prime sleeping spot as well.

5 comments:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

So funny-he looks so content! You'll need a king bed sooner than you think!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

It looks like you've found a spot and that it's actually Brad who got crowded out? :)

Cheramie said...

hey, whatever they need to get to sleep-right? he does look comfy.

Nicholas and Ashley said...

Hillarious...He does look very comfortble. So the fun starts. He knows where best spot in the house is.

GSVV said...

Cuidado...bad precedent!