Sunday, May 25, 2008

Swimming in the Cold










While Ashley was here we experienced the first measurable amount of rainfall in Arizona in the past 7 years during the month of May. On their last day we decided that we needed to take advantage of the sun that finally came out and go swimming. Although Rach and I didn't swim we loved seeing everyone else braving the cold water- and on cold days I think that watching is the best activity at the pool. Brad and Jon spent the majority of the time creating tidal waves and rafts for the kids-I am not sure who was having the more fun the kids or the dads. Ally and Issac were thrown back an forth from Jon to Brad, and Kate was a little bit nervous-unless she went into the pool with Brad. Savannah and Austin liked being in the hot tub and practiced their swimming there. So even though it was a little cold (at least for us Arizonans) it was a lot of fun being at the pool.

2 comments:

Nicholas and Ashley said...

That was so much fun...and I am glad we got to swim at least once down there. The pool was really cold even to people who don't live in Arizona. We love and miss you guys already!!!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

It was such a fun day! Thanks!!!