Sunday, May 25, 2008

Just a Few Pictures










Rather than be that annoying first time mom that wants pull everyone aside to show them the newest pictures of their baby (because in reality they all look pretty much the same except to the parents) I am going to post them so that people can look at their leisure how cute our little boy has gotten. I am already amazed when I look back at his first pictures to see how much he has grown.

5 comments:

Carolyn Smith said...

I could hardley recognize Tanner! I really like the picture of him in the baseball shirt. Love, Gma Smith

Carolyn Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jonathan & Rachel said...

Brag away!!! You have every right to want show him off when he is THAT cute!

Shannon said...

Wow! What a cute guy. My kids can't wait to see Tanner in person in a couple of weeks.

Angie Padilla said...

What a cutie! Then again, what else can we expect when he has such beautiful parents!