Before Tanner was born I was so excited to get a sling and be able to carry my baby with me hands free. I figured that Tanner would love it because he would be able to go around with me and see all sorts of things- I didn't however know that Tanner would be so particular. Tanner loves to be able to stretch his legs out! This video shows Tanner 5 minutes after he had been put in the sling when he realized that he could not stretch out his legs...
San Fran sisters trip
11 years ago
4 comments:
He is one funny little babe! He knows just how to get what he wants!
i had high hopes for my sling as well. anderson just couldn't get comfortable in it! maybe tanner will like it a little bit later.
That is so funny. I can't believe he just stopped crying once he was out of the sling. I guess it's no sling for Tanner. You look so good. It was so fun to see video of you. I miss you!
I am glad it just wasn't me with the sling problems! I kept thinking -how could a baby not love this! Go figure.
Post a Comment