Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Happy Father's Day





It was so fun celebrating Father's Day this year; I was so excited that I gave Brad his gift from Tanner on Friday! Even though Brad has only been a dad for 6 weeks it is obvious that he works to be the best and we are so thankful for all that he does. Tanner is very blessed to have such a wonderful father and although he can't express it, I know that he loves him very much. Being new parents has also made us so grateful for our parents. We both were so lucky to have loving mothers and fathers and we just want to say thank you to them for all that they have done for us.

1 comment:

Jonathan & Rachel said...

What a nice post! I love Tanner's face in the picture-it looks like he's saying something to his dad-he cracks me up!