

It was a little scary leaving the hospital because people were not going to be checking on us every hour to make sure that everything is OK, but it was very nice getting home and being able to relax (the word relax has a different meaning for a new mother). We were very lucky because even though it was last minute my mother was able to make it from Idaho and helped us settle into home life. She had to remind me constantly that it is normal for him to cry, sleep, fuss, be congested etc. Since my mom has left she now is being swamped with phone calls from me checking on things just to make sure that Tanner is OK.
3 comments:
I love that picture of Tanner and brad!!! So cute
Jess - he is such a beautiful baby!!!! I am so happy you have started a blog... I love checking up on the Meigs girls. Congratulations! I am just thrilled for you. Oh and by the way, then we were leaving the hospital after I had Lily (my oldest) I was scared to death. I asked one of the nurses when she would be coming to my house to check on us. I was totally kidding, but secretly wished she would agree to come and make sure I was still alive. It is fun though and espcially when you have a little love like him.
cute pictures....dad looks like a good baby sitter..
Post a Comment