
In these past few days Tanner has decided that he is 3 years old and only needs one nap during the day. However, when his Dad rocks him, he is willing to nap a little more. I love being able to play with him more, but I am pretty sure that newborns need sleep. It is funny to talk to my sister Rachel because they are always trying to keep Isabel up, and we are trying to put Tanner down. We are very lucky that he is not a fussy baby; he just appears to be rather social and does not want to miss out on any of the fun.
7 comments:
I am so happy you have a blog! I miss you so much! Congrats on your cute baby. He is SO cute. You are so lucky! I am really hoping for a boy next time. I love my Isabel, but I really want a boy. So, when are you going to be in Utah? I would love to see you. You look really good, and very happy. I love you lots!
Renee
I love all of your new posts! I can't believe how much Tanner has changed already since I saw him last. He seems so much older than Isabel since he is wide awake in all of these pictures! I guess a week will do that to a baby?? :) We can't wait to see you guys again!
I just happened upon your blog. I am so excited. I will love reading about Tanner.
You sister told me about your blog. I have been in touch with ashley for awhile now. Congrats on your new baby. They are heaven sent. Your baby is adorable. I agree with Renee you do look VERY happy. :)
I was also wondering about the 10 year reunion. Where do I find the information about it? Thanks
Erin
sorry I was logged into my craft blog. My blog is sebnnl.blogspot.com.
Erin
Hi Jess...I also found your blog through Ashley! Your baby is so cute, congratulations, and you look so great for just having a baby! Just wanted to say hi, and here's my blog address www.stuandcarematthews.blogspot.com
~ Carolyn (Buck)
hey! i found you through shannon's blog-yea! i'm so glad to see more pictures of tanner (and you guys). i love how brad and tanner are wearing matching shirts in your birthday post. that tanner is so cute, i can't wait to hold him!
Post a Comment