My little sister Ashley and her two girls came to visit us on May 21st-May 25th. It was so much fun being together and seeing the cousins play. Even though Tanner and Isabel couldn't play they were definitely not left out, about every 5-10 min one of the cousins would come and give Tanner and Isabel a kiss and a big hug. Austin thought that Savannah was still a little baby and loved giving her kisses as well- she didn't seem to mind. Kate also loved pointing out that Isabel was a girl and Tanner was a boy, she is going to love it when she gets another baby in her family. We all look forward to getting together again and we hope that Ashley's husband Nicholas will be able to be there next time-he was missed.
San Fran sisters trip
11 years ago
2 comments:
WE too had so much fun...Next time Nicholas will be there for sure. Those are the cutest bunch of cousins I have ever seen.
I'm not bias or anything, but those could quite possibly be 7 of the cutest kids I've ever seen!!
Post a Comment