Monday, October 6, 2008

Roll Baby!

Brad and I have been so excited for Tanner to roll and would work with him on it all the time. This weekend Brad's mom, Carolyn, was here and said "you just need to put him on his stomach so he doesn't like it and he will roll." In my head I was thinking, "you can put him on him on his stomach it will result in tears, I try it all the time." So she put him down and after about 10 seconds of fussing (no crying) he rolled over. I was so excited that I put him back on his stomach and he just started to cry. Now he will do it all the time and it is so cute- we are still working on the back to front. I think that Carolyn just had the touch that he needed to get him started.

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Way to go Tanner! You're getting so big! Hopefully we'll get to see you soon.

Carolyn said...

Yay for Tanner! My kids always hated it when I did that to them too!

Cheramie said...

tanner, you did it, good job! i call tummy time "torture time". it's so hard to have to watch them work things out on their own.