This post is a little late-but better late than never. Brad just had his birthday and turned the big 28. It was so fun spending the day together and enjoying one another's company. I love him so much and am the happiest I have ever been being married to him. He makes my days special and fun. I can already tell that our children's favorite part of the day will be when daddy comes home. As soon as Tanner hears the door open he starts to jump and laugh without even looking because he knows who it is coming in. Brad is our favorite person and we love him very much. We are so blessed to have him in our family. Thinking about how much we love him I wanted to have his family say a little something about him too.
Bradley always makes you feel loved, and makes life fun.
~Carolyn
Brad knows how to make everyone feel included and important. He always loves to make everyone around him happy.
~Shannon
Even from a young age Brad has always been obedient.
~Shaun
Brad is a shining example of hard work, diligence, and righteous living.
~Ryan
Brad plays some mean ball for such a nice guy.
~Preston
Not only is Brad a good brother, but he is a good friend. I have many really fun memories of hanging out with him.
~Britni
Brad brings life...things are fun when he is around.
~Matthew
With Brad's actions and words he always has the ability to make you feel good.
~Stef
Brad is always willing to go out of his way to help you without asking for anything in return.
~Jeck
Brad is the nicest most caring brother that doesn't let you slack off or be lazy.
~Trenton
We love you Brad! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
4 comments:
Those comments are so sweet! What a great guy! Happy Birthday Brad! - Katie & Aaron
Happy Birthday Brad..you should have asked us-we could go on and on about Brad's GREAT qualities. We are so glad he is in our fam!
What an awesome gift! I love it! I am so happy for you, you deserve a great guy.
Brad, you better watch out, I think next year you might set off the fire alarm with all those candles.
Post a Comment