Wednesday, October 1, 2008

OCTOBER



It is October! I am happy to say that I have my house decorated and two costumes for Tanner (I just could not decide, plus one was a really good deal). Stefani says that I should celebrate Halloween Eve, I think she might be onto something. I get so excited for the fall and I feel like October is the kick-off. Now, the Octobers here in Arizona are a little different, but I love them just the same. I love that the leaves changing color (well not here, but back home and just knowing that it is happening makes me happy), sweaters, breaking out the hot chocolate, the beginning of the holidays, Brad's birthday, and of course Halloween.

3 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

Cute decorations! Your are so creative and talented! It must run in your family...

Klan said...

YEah!!! You are inspiring me. Those BOO vases are awesome!

Carolyn said...

I love this time of year too. Your decorations look great!