Weight: 14.14 lb 25%
Height: 75%
Head: 75%
Such a sweet little boy with such a big personality. I really thought that he was going to be such a passive little baby and this is not the case. He lets you know exactly what he wants and is dramatic, it is so funny. Aside from this he really is so sweet is such a fun little baby. Here are some things that he is doing now.
1. Smiling- he still just looks at people waiting to smile at them.
2. Tummy- he loves to be on his tummy all the time. This includes on the bath. Needless to say my back hurts a little after bath time and diaper changes are getting harder.
3. Mom- he is turning out to be quite a little mama's boy and I can't complain.
4. Reflection- He thinks that he is the cutest baby ever and loves to look at himself.
5. Tanner- he just waits for Tanner to make him laugh. I can do the exact same thing and I do not get near the same result. His best times are in the car and when he is in his high chair. He will laugh so hard it is contagious. Tanner loves the audience as well.
1 comment:
He is beautiful Jess...though I am sure I don't have to tell you that!!
Post a Comment