



Weight: 13.6 lbs 25%
Height: 25 1/2 75%
Head: 16 1/2 95%
It is so fun having 2 boys and I love every day. One of my favorite times is when we all lay down to read some books together at 12:00 and all three of us fall asleep. Jackson is really starting to recognize people and LOVES his older brother. He will watch him and just smile the entire time. Here are some of Jackson's other favorite things right now.
1. Socializing: He will just look at people and wait for them to make eye contact so that he can smile at them.
2. Kicking: If he is laying on your lap you have to watch out because he will just kick and kick thinking that both are loving it.
3. Blanket: He has a little blanket that he loves to chew on-I had gotten it for Tanner, but it was never a real hit. One of Jackson's favorites.
4. Sleeping with me: He loves to get into our bed and is sure that it where he is supposed to sleep as well.
5. Floor: He loves laying on the floor where he has no arms restricting him-although he does want you to stay close.
6. Laughing: It is so fun because he will laugh over just about anything. Because of this Tanner and I spend a large part of our day doing different things to hear it.
7. Grabbing: He will grab anything and everything. If I go into the the closet to look for something before I know it there will be some shirt of Brads that is soaking. If I walk to slow near the wreath on the door I am pulled back because he is sucking on the ribbon.
No comments:
Post a Comment