I hope that Jackson never looks back on this and thinks that I didn't take note of everything he does like I did with Tanner, because it is not true. Now that there are two, during ones nap I get to spend quality one-on-one time with the other and so it doesn't leave much time for blogging. So I thought that I would just post some random pictures of the boys.
Oh my goodness they are both getting SOOOO big!!! Its been way too long!! Lets get together soon!! Aaron came home for a week to visit and he just left this morning. :( 4 weeks left to go!! Are you available later this week or at all next week?
They are such cute little boys. I think they look a lot a like but Jackson really looks like you. I love that first picture of him. He is getting big fast. Tanner is such a cute little guy. He seems to have lots of personality, which I love. It was fun seeing you guys! It was short! Are you going to the reunion next week?
3 comments:
Oh my goodness they are both getting SOOOO big!!! Its been way too long!! Lets get together soon!! Aaron came home for a week to visit and he just left this morning. :( 4 weeks left to go!! Are you available later this week or at all next week?
They are such cute little boys. I think they look a lot a like but Jackson really looks like you. I love that first picture of him. He is getting big fast. Tanner is such a cute little guy. He seems to have lots of personality, which I love.
It was fun seeing you guys! It was short! Are you going to the reunion next week?
It was like yesterday that you were having Tanner. They are both so cute. I love having my two boys next to each other. They are best friends.
Post a Comment