This Halloween was so much fun! Friday Brad had a camp-out and so Tanner and I went to the Manwarings. I am not sure that Tanner loved the Halloween festivities out there too much, but he sure did enjoy his day playing at their house. I was a little nervous that Tanner was not going to love Halloween any better and that he would not keep his costume on, but much to my and Brad's surprise he kept it on the entire time. We went to our friends house that closed off part of their street and had food and movies playing on a screen. We loved it all! Tanner was in heaven once he found a little car that they had to play in- I think that is why he kept his costume on. I was laughing at him so hard in the car because he was scooting around so fast and loving every minute of it. After that we went trick-or-treating. Tanner loved knocking on doors, but was a little confused when we didn't go in. He kept trying to get by people and go into their house- after all they did open the door for us.
1 comment:
I love his costume. I can't believe how bid he is getting. Too cute!
Post a Comment