Height: 34 in 90%
Head: 19 in 73%
Tanner is still such a happy little boy and is very polite and obedient. He loves to do what you ask him and will never take things he wants (unless he wants to be chased-see below) without asking please and waiting for you to say OK. I cannot believe how blessed I am to have such a sweet little boy that is full of energy. He is very sensitive of my feelings and shows it regularly. If I am sad he will just sit with me and let me hold him, if I am sick hunched over the sink he will come and just pat my leg until I feel better, and he will always take time from playing to come give me a hug, kiss, and eskimo kiss.

Favorites:1. Talking- he will have full conversations with us pointing to things and moving his arms. We have no idea what exactly is being said, but we sure do enjoy them.
2. Closets/Doors- he loves to close anything and loves to shut himself in the closet or bathroom, even if it is completely dark. He loves to also knock on doors and if they are not answered he is a little put out.

3. Chasing- He will do anything to entice you to chase him. His signature moves are to take anything that he is not supposed to have (anything from the fridge, what I am reading, or any other object that I might need back), or he will walk by and undo one of the sides of his diaper. After he does one of these he looks at you sqeels and runs behind the couch laughing the whole time. It really is funny. Another way he will try to get you to chase him is by coming up to you and growling (he does this because it is the noise that Brad makes while chasing him).
4. Gum- He loves gum and hunts it out. He is just as happy if he finds the wrapper to gum- he eats both.
5. Dancing- still a favorite and hasn't slowed down a bit we are constantly seeing new moves.
6. Attention- loves to be the center of attention and he is lucky because he is the majority of the day, the only problem is that I am not that exciting for him.
7. Greetings- if anyone comes to our house he greets them and runs to find the first thing he can to show them. Often our guests are shown very exciting things like shoes, balls, walls, what ever.
8. Sun glasses- he loves to wear any type of glasses. Sometimes he just wants to wear them on top of his head.


9. Sitting on Dad's face- anytime Brad lays down Tanner climbs right onto Brad's face, I guess it is the perfect little seat. Poor Brad is usually to tired to even care, unless there are messy pants.
No comments:
Post a Comment