Thursday, October 1, 2009

Sandpoint

On September 17-23 Tanner and I went to visit my Dad and Grandparents in Sandpoint. It was a nice break from the heat and we loved visiting everyone. Tanner LOVED the entire trip and I put up some of his favorites. One of his favorites that I don't have a picture of is his new love of smashing. My dad taught Tanner how to smash cans and it has now transferred to smashing anything.
My Dad, Tanner and I spent one day in Spokane and had so much fun feeding the geese (OK I didn't feed them because I was too scared, but Tanner and Dad loved it), riding the carousel, and feeding the garbage goat.


Tanner loved swinging and although it is a blurry picture I still love it.


Tanner and Grandpa Bob. He loved seeing m grandparents and was sure to help Grandma keep all of her possessions close. If he saw her purse or cane anywhere (even right next to her) and she didn't have her hand on it he brought it to her. He was a busy little worker-especially in their cupboards. His favorite was being able to scoop out coffee grounds onto the floor- lucky for me he only got a couple out before I caught him. He also loved it if Grandpa would leave his car door open for just a second because he could climb right in.



Another favorite was the cats. He didn't want to hold them he just wanted to look into their eyes and the darn cats just wouldn't let him- he was very upset. I was impressed how nice he was when he did pet them.





1 comment:

Holbrook's said...

I am so sad that I didn't get to see you while we were there!!! It was such a whirlwind weekend! I love the pictures! Isn't this such a fun age!! Tien also did the eating out of her spoon with no hands and though it was the greatest thing ever!