These are some of Tanner's new favorite words that may need some translation...
"Dot" = Dog
"Bap" = Ball
"Baddy" = Birdie
"Eyet" = Eye
"No".. well this could be a couple of different things. He likes to show me all the things he is not supposed to do and will point to it and say "no." He also likes to help if he hears the word at all. The other day we were walking outside and some people asked me if I wanted to buy something, I said, "no thank you." Next thing I knew Tanner was hanging out of his stroller waving his finger at them saying, "no, no, no." What a big help.
San Fran sisters trip
11 years ago
4 comments:
Love it when they get the finger wave going on! Watch out your next!
What a little stud you have there talking already! My kids never seem to say a word til they are almost 3. Fun to run into you at Costco AGAIN! Funny how we always have Costco on the mind at the same time! Email me your number, donette@qwest.net
Jess! It was so great to see you a few weeks ago. I am so glad that life is so great for you. Oh and your little man is so handsome!:)
Hey this is Rachel, Ty's wife. Email me at tyandrachelfam@gmail.com and I'll send you an invite to our family's blog. Thanks
Post a Comment