Monday, January 12, 2009

New Smile


Tanner has 2 teeth and since they have come in he has changed his smile. He still has his same smile, but we only get to see it once in awhile. His new smile is straight and shows his 2 little bottom teeth. I tried to get a picture that shows his teeth, but these are the best I could do.



With his new teeth Tanner got his first toothbrush and toothpaste (which I think is just a hoax, but I thought it was so cute I couldn't resist- I mean come on his dad is a dentist). He doesn't like me to be in charge of brushing his gums and little teeth so basically it is just a chew toy, but lets hope he is getting into healthy habits.

2 comments:

Cheramie said...

tanner is going to have some bright, shiney teeth!

Loughmiller's said...

He is getting so big. I can't believe how fast they grow. He is a cutie pie!