I have known that Tanner needs a haircut for some tome now, but I have been putting it off. Well, today was a real eyeopener with his crazy bed-head all day; however, I can't help but think it is so cute.
He is getting SO big! I love his little personality!! We can't wait to see him and you guys again!! I need your email so I can add you to my blog (even though I'm not the best blogger in the world, there are a few pics of dylan on there!) :) kmb_02@hotmail.com
We should hang out sometime soon! W/ or w/out the boys!! :)
1 comment:
He is getting SO big! I love his little personality!! We can't wait to see him and you guys again!! I need your email so I can add you to my blog (even though I'm not the best blogger in the world, there are a few pics of dylan on there!) :) kmb_02@hotmail.com
We should hang out sometime soon! W/ or w/out the boys!! :)
Post a Comment