Saturday, November 1, 2008

November?



Is it November? The weather here in Arizona is something that I will never get used to, no matter how long I live here. Today we were outside playing in our pool... crazy. Although I do love being outside and playing in the pool in November I do miss the fall and winter. Sometimes I am sure I want to live where there are the 4 seasons, but since I can't right now I will just try to make the best of it at the pool (I know it can be hard). I guess it is true what they say there are good things no matter where you live.

2 comments:

Holbrook's said...

I don't know I have been cooped up in the house for the last couple of days with rain/snow mix...I might trade you for a day at the pool! I have one of those same things for Tien. She loved it all summer!

Jake and Megan said...

I can't believe that your still in the swimming pool in November. Four seasons are fun, but I wish we could skip the winter! Halloween looked really fun. Tanner is so cute!