Monday, September 29, 2008

I Love the Orthodontist


I thought that I would give a quick update on Bradley Ray's quest to be an orthodontist. As most of you know he has submitted all of his applications and is starting to set up interviews. Now what most of you might not know is how difficult it is to get into Orthodontics-I have heard that it is the most difficult because there are so many that want in. Now I am not telling you this to brag...Oh wait yes I am. It is really hard to get in and Bradley Ray has gotten interviews set up at Colorado, St. Louis, Oklahoma, and Arizona. I am so proud of him and all that he does. I feel so lucky to not only have married a genius, but someone so nice and wonderful. He has one of the best hearts I know and is the most patient person I have EVER met (in fact he just spent an hour fixing a project for me that I goofed up). He is always trying to surprise me and does anything to make me laugh- I think he just wants to check my teeth. So we will know where we are going by December at the latest and I will keep you posted. I love you Brad. Tanner and I are so proud of you!!

2 comments:

Cheramie said...

our vote is oklahoma! we'd even take st. louis, that's only about 5 hours from us!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

Yep...you got a good one!! We are also very proud of Brad! Sorry Cheramie, but our votes go to AZ!!