Sunday, September 28, 2008

Bathtime+2 babies=cute




I think that we all have embarrassing moments in our lives that are due to our mothers, and this is Tanner's-a naked picture on our blog. Unfortunately for Isabel she is also part of it because she is just as cute. Since neither of the babies are sitting yet we had to lay them down in the bath and they are getting so big that there is not much room to spare. Poor Isabel was hit and splashed the whole time. The cutest thing about the whole bath was after when we had them in towels taking pictures. Isabel wanted to hold Tanner's hand the whole time and he did not mind it one bit. Once she got his hand she would just suck on it and Tanner was just loving the audience that they were pulling. My favorite part of the audience was Rachel. She was working very hard to keep the babies attention and not only did she have their attention, but she had ours. Now we all do this, but it is funny when you are able to capture someone else in the act because it is then that you realize what you look like all day. I wish that I knew what babies are thinking when we do this to get smiles-part of me thinks that they just want to see how long they can make us look ridiculous.

2 comments:

emily, etc, etc said...

Those are the cutest pictures! I especially liked the part about Rachel - she always has loved babies!

Klan said...

CUTIE!