Sunday, August 10, 2008

Tanner's 3 Month Photoshoot





Here are some of Tanner's 3 month pictures. He had a really hard time with the photographer, so we weren't able to get very many. They said we could come back another day, but I decided the stress wasn't worth it and these were cute enough anyway...

5 comments:

Damien and Ashley said...

I think they are adorable! I love his little outfit!

Jonathan & Rachel said...

So cute! What a funny little baby-he sure knows just what he wants!

russandkatie said...

I think he looks so much like you in that top picture. He is such a cutie!!!

Cheramie said...

i think the pictures turned out cute! how can they not with a face like that?

Spencer and Marlee said...

He is an adorable little boy!!! I can't wait to see him in real life. My Mom said that he is a beautiful little baby. I wish we could have come to the wedding but we had something going on that weekend. (I don't remember it was so long ago) We missed you guys at the reunion.