Tanner has decided that he thinks his dad is rather funny. I try all day to get him to laugh and can only get smiles and coos. Brad has discovered that one of the funniest things for Tanner is when he startles him. However, the same tactic doesn't work for me. This is a video of Brad playing with Tanner.
4 comments:
don't worry that will turn around. Tien only used to laugh for Tait but now i get the biggest giggles. He is really cute! It is so fun to watch them grow through all the different phases. Tonight I sat and watched Tien practice picking up small pieces of bread for like 20 minutes totally mesmerized by how hard she was working and focusing on learning to use her thumb and first finger.
I love this! Isabel still hasn't done any belly laughs yet, but it seems like all of our kids laughed at their dad first-granted..they have a very funny dad!
I love this! This makes me want another one. He is so dang cute! I can't wait to meet him someday.
Sooo cute Jess...I love it when they giggle!!
Post a Comment