Thursday, March 1, 2012

Disneyland





























This was such a fun vacation!!! We have not stopped talking about it since we got home and I am sure we wont stop anytime soon.  Tanner was such a good sport and went on everything he was tall enough for except Splash Mountain (it was brokem).  He loved them all except Thunder Mountain and Space Mountain.  I don't think that he will be returning to them anytime soon.  Jacksie, like his mother, did not really like anything that went fast or un high.  He was so funny about it.  The first ride that we went on was the spaceships that go around in a circle up high.  He started to cry and so I covered his eyes and from that point on if I took my hand off he would put it right back on.  His favorite was the carousels, which was perfect because there was rarely a line and I could take him on a bunch of times while Tanner and Brad were on a bigger ride.  I really cannot express how much fun we all had.   Seeing the characters was so fun and since we have gotten home Tanner will dress up as a character and will come out to have his picture taken with people.  Jackson also left with a crush on Minnie Mouse.

1 comment:

Holbrook's said...

So the last time I was there was with you...funny huh! I am really wanting to take Tien to Disneyland! I think she would have such an amazing time! We will see what happens! Your family is so adorable!