

Weight: 22 lb 8%
Height: 32 1/2 50%
Head: 19 50%
Oh boy what to say about Jacksie... He is so hilarious and energetic! He keeps us all laughing with his wild spunky attitude. He has such a sweet snuggly side and loves to be loved, but he also is very opinionated and is very vocal about what he wants...I wonder where he gets it. Here are some of his favorites and our favorites right now.
1. Dancing- yes we have another dance lover. I guess what can you expect with Brad as your dad. When the music stops he will usually begin to cry and try to say dance dance.
2. Bike- He has started to take over Tanners little bike and loves to scoot around outside. He can get it going fast and then will coast.
3. Tanner- loves to do anything he sees Tanner do. This means I have to watch what Tanner does.
4. Trickster- he loves to tease. If he is down and you are trying to give him a bite he will open his mouth run to you and turn at the last minute. He also loves to pretend that he is going to let you get him out of his crib and then he will just fall backwards.
5. Shoulders- he still loves to tuck his little hands in and rest.
6. Horses, Cats, and Dogs- probably all animals, but these are the ones he is familiar with. The horses he has decided he doesn't really want to ride the, but just see them and touch their faces. Dogs he does want to ride. Cats he wants to lay on. We had the cutest little kitten for a day and he packed it around the entire time and didn't even care when it would bite his toes. Tanner named it baby Rachel and he was a little more hesitant with the cat- as was Grandma Lunt.
7. Everyone- he is very easy and doesn't even really notice if I am not there. His first week of nursery I set him down and he didn't look back. Finally I decided to leave and when I returned I don't think he had even noticed that I was gone.
8. Being a monkey- he still climbs and hangs from anything he can.
9. Books and stacking- when it is quiet he will usually be found reading a book (he is not very good about letting me read to him) or stacking blocks or cups.
10. Playing with Tanner- this included wrestling, running, chasing, and getting into mischief.
11. Toilets- yep still loves them...no more to be said about it other than this is not one of my favorites.
12. Riding Tanner - he would like to ride anyone and tries to push you down so he can, but Tanner is his favorite.
Words that I love:
Dagin- Diego
Dannan- Tanner
Side- Outside
Show- usually he wants to watch Diego
Other than that he says just about anything and everything, but those are really cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment