Sunday, February 20, 2011

Go Diego Go!





Our house has recently turned into a Diego episode and we are all part. Tanner is of course Diego, I am Sister Alicia, Brad is Dora (he is always trying to change this and Tanner's response is always the same, "No you're just Dora"), and Jackson is Baby Jaguar. Tanner is very good at staying in character and makes sure that we do as well. If I ask him to go get Jackson he will look at me like he has no idea who I am talking about and will say, "Do you mean Baby Jaguar?" He will also refer to me as Sister Alicia to other people. Those who know Tanner understand, the others, well....they may just think we are a little crazy. Here are some other favorite conversations with Tanner lately:

"Are you a mom or a lady?"
"Well I am both."
"Oh, hi big lady!"

His new favorite when he gets in trouble, "Mom, some Tanners just do that."

"Going to the Manwaring's so exciting. They'll probably tell me I look pretty good."

1 comment:

Matt and Mary said...

Baha! He is such a charecter! We are loving your blog Jess! Your boys are so stinkin cute!