Saturday, August 14, 2010

Idaho








Brad had a week off from school and so we made the long drive to Idaho to see some of my family. We had such a nice, relaxing time and were sad to have the week go by so fast. Brad drove home with my brother-in-law and I spent a little more time with my two sisters, mom, and our kids. I don't even know if words could describe how much fun Tanner had. He LOVED being with so many cousins and being able to be outside in the summer-we loved this as well. Tanner also learned how to ride a bike while we were there. I have to say visiting there in the summer does make me miss the seasons until I try to go swimming and am too cold in the middle of a hot summer day. Over the 4th it was unseasonably chilly and we had to wear pants and jackets, Brad was not impressed and could not believe that we even considered it summer. While we were there we were able to have fun with fireworks, went to museums and the Dinosaur park, and of course the zoo. Jackson was such an easy baby the entire time.

No comments: