Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Jackson Wells Smith





Jackson is such a sweet little baby that loves to sleep and snuggle. He is not too interested in binkies and I am a little sad about this. He does not fuss unless he is unswaddled, which is so funny to me because Tanner would only fuss if he was swaddled. Needless to say he hates getting his diaper changed, bathed, and clothes changed. It is so fun to see Tanner's concern for him and I know he is going to be the best big brother and helper there could be. So far we cannot believe how fun it is to have two little sweet boys and know that there is just more fun to come!

6 comments:

Spencer and Marlee said...

He is adorable!! I am so glad to hear that everything went good.

Ryan and Renee said...

I am so glad you are having boys, now my girls can marry your boys!

Holbrook's said...

He is so cute! I am so happy for you!!! Congratulations!!! You are so brave! I am still trying to imagine a life with two kids and work up the courage to take the plunge! You are superwoman!!

Shannon said...

He is adorable! I think he does look a little like Tanner especially in the second picture. Hope things are going great!

Rachel said...

Congratulations! He's beautiful!

Vinyl Masterpiece said...

What a handsome little guy!! Congrats. I have two boys in a row and I love it. You will too. Take care!