
Brad's friends at the awards ceremony.The next event was the Founders Ball that evening. This was the first time that I have not been with Tanner to put him down and so I was a little nervous to say the least- even though we had a wonderful babysitter (Brad's mom). Tanner did so good and I am not sure he even missed us one bit-and that is one of the reasons we all love grandmas. Brad and I had so much fun getting dressed up and going to the ball- and Tanner had taught us some new dance moves to use that night.



Saturday June 13th was the actual graduation- and could not have been more perfect. Some of Brad's brothers and sisters were able to make it to graduation and Brad's dad was even able to "hood" him.





2 comments:
That is so wonderful! I am so happy for you and Brad. That is such a huge accomplishment! Ryan still has until next May and then he still has to do his masters. Are you guys staying in AZ? You looked so pretty all dressed up. How fun!
Sorry we did not make it, but he did it without us I guess. I love the picture with Tanner and Brad in his hood. Tanner's face says, "Are you for real?" Congrats again Brad! Or should I say Dr. Brad?
Britni
Post a Comment