We had a surf theme party to celebrate 1 year. It was so much fun my two sisters were there with their kids, Brad's brother with his family, and my friend Padilla. My goal was to keep it very simple and so we thought that the pool would be the best location. Thinking that it was going to be super easy to put together I thought I would get up in the morning and get everything done early that day. Well I did that, but I continued working until 5:00-I have decided that easy and birthday party cannot go together. Why didn't anyone tell me? Even with all the work it was well worth it. Tanner had the time of his life being around kids and walking into the pool. Literally he just walks in without even pausing. Needless to say someone has to be with him the entire time we are at the pool. Tanner did not care too much for the cupcakes-it is funny he doesn't really like sweet things. Instead, he squished the cupcake, licked a finger and that was it; the rest got smeared in his hair and on his face. The presents were fun, but I think that the other kids enjoyed them the most.




2 comments:
Cute theme for a party! Looks like you guys had fun.
Very cute fruit and cupcake arrangements! No wonder it kept you busy all day.
Post a Comment